Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sun Nov 23 09:25:35 2008

[...]
> Can every one imagine the Edward Weston, Man Ray, HCB... and many
> others improved pictures?, IMHO what we should work to
> improve is our
> creatitivty, with all the respect for all, we are only following and
> technically improving the great creative work of the Masters of the
> past.
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis

James Ravilious deliberately used older (pre-war) Leica lenses for his
photos of North Devon - a very effective technique for his subject matter.

http://www.jamesravilious.com/

Bob

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Are Leica lenses multicoated?)