Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses multicoated?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Nov 23 22:35:27 2008

I think when you're looking at a jpeg which is 335x515 pixels which his is I
checked and is a 35KB file it could have been shot with a cardboard throw
away and you'd never know the difference. Certainly not sizable enough to
tell the difference between different coating methods on lenses. These are
slightly big thumbnails. You know what the shot is of. That's about it.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner