Subject: [Leica] The Birdman of Palo Alto
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Nov 23 10:18:18 2008

Very lovely!

I won't ask how you carried that long-lens on your bike. Yesterday I
was cycling with my wife in the Dunnigan Hills (north-west Yolo
County) and managed to drop my G10 and smash the screen - it found the
only rock and went for it like a heat-seeking missile. Now it's
packaged up to go back to Canon for repair. Sigh.

Adam