Subject: [Leica] Adam's Smashed G10
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun Nov 23 11:54:16 2008

Adam:

Call the Canon Customer Service line and ask about the Canon Customer
Loyalty program.  i'm glad I did.

For $ 250.00 they took my trashed G5 and gave me a refurbished G9.
Arrived in box with accessories and a six-month warranty.  Can't tell
it from new.  I use it almost daily in my landscape design and
restoration business as well as for "opportunity snapshots".

(The R8 and R9 with lenses and accessories sit in the "vault" - an old
oak armoire - with weeks-old partially exposed film waiting for
another 20-minute weekend weather break...)

Customer Loyalty will also do a deal on an EOS Rebel for your G10 -
though I'd still opt for a refurbished G10, were it me.

Good luck.

Bob