Subject: [Leica] Live Gator
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 23 11:17:13 2008

Sonny offered:

>>Hopefully Ted has had breakfast by now.   Alligator does not taste like
chicken.  More like Komodo Dragon, I'd guess.

Besides eating them, you can pet them at the Christmas Fest

http://www.sonc.com/live_gator.htm
<http://www.sonc.com/live_gator.htm%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<<<<

Oh my, oh my! Is this like going to some seafood restaurants and you pick
out the critter you want to eat? Then they go to the kitchen with it and
bring it back shortly all ready for eating? :-) And the server is all
smiles? :-)

Some how petting it then eating it, is some heart chilling. Or stomach
churning.

But then we've nearly all gone fishing, had the good fortune for a good
catch and later a fine fish fry dinner, so I guess it's all relevant. :-)

The key is never think about what you are about to eat, certainly when you
know hundreds of thousands of others have gone before you.  AND SURVIVED!
:-) :-) Just close yer eyes and go for it.

Much like some Japanese raw fish. But then you can wash it all down with
copious amounts of hot Saki and it never seems to be so bad. :-)

ted