Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 23 14:32:44 2008

>> Has anyone else noticed that this evolving thread is almost a digest of

perennial LUG topics?

Lens coatings,

Lens cleaning,

Artistic vs. technical,

Favourite lenses

What great master photographers used etc etc

Now I suppose I have introduced the B word. <<<<<<<<<<,

Is that word BUCOLIC?" ;-)

Aw gee whiz Geoff , c'mon yer a spoil sport. I was just getting tingly toes
with excitement we were getting back into the real cool stuff that doesn't
take much effort than reading a book, :-)

Drink in hand instead of camera and good eyes. :-) .

Oh yeah that's right this is a picture taking group isn't it! OOPS!

ted