Subject: [Leica] IMG: New album
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 23 19:06:33 2008

Philip Forrest showed:

>>It took a while for me to get the photos up (my processor at work is

down) but here are some highlights from October 29, 2008 after the

Philadelphia Phillies won the World Series.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PhilForrest/PhilliesWinWeb/<<<<<<<

Hi Phil,

A great collection of photographs shot under the most unlikely conditions by
existing light!

A wonderful shoot after dark using street lights and wherever it was coming
from other than a "twinky light flash!" Lots of real light action and great
expressions when all others would be standing there watching or using their
on camera flash! Which of course would've completely destroyed the life
moments of the celebrations.

Good on you several times for this one.

ted

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] IMG: New album)