Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mt. Hood
From: images at comporium.net (images@comporium.net)
Date: Mon Nov 24 18:47:06 2008

PESO:

Here is the view from my room in the Timberline Lodge about two hours ago:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081124_662_0286.jpg.html>

Leica M8/35/1.4

It's cold up here!  We've had a great two days exploring the Columbia River
Gorge.  Thanks everybody for your suggestions.  I took lots of photos of the
prettiest new baby in the world on Friday and Saturday.  We'll be back in
Portland on Wednesday to take more grandbaby photos.  In the meantime, I
hope the weather stays as beautiful as it has been.  We've had gorgeous blue
skies - very unusual for Oregon this time of year!

Baby photos to follow ;-)

Tina
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com