Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mt. Hood
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Mon Nov 24 20:06:21 2008

Tina:

Classic rendition of Mt. Hood.

But were the heck is the snow?

We lived down there for several years and I can't remember so little
snow in late November.  Did the bulldoze it all over to the other side?

Bob

On Nov 24, 2008, at 6:46 PM, <images@comporium.net> <images@comporium.net
 > wrote:

PESO:

Here is the view from my room in the Timberline Lodge about two hours
ago:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081124_662_0286.jpg.html>

Leica M8/35/1.4

It's cold up here!  We've had a great two days exploring the Columbia
River Gorge.  Thanks everybody for your suggestions.  I took lots of
photos of the prettiest new baby in the world on Friday and Saturday.
We'll be back in Portland on Wednesday to take more grandbaby photos.
In the meantime, I hope the weather stays as beautiful as it has
been.  We've had gorgeous blue skies - very unusual for Oregon this
time of year!

Baby photos to follow ;-)

Tina
Tina Manley