Subject: [Leica] Macro photography, 5x4 style.
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue Nov 25 11:44:22 2008

Mark,
Really lovely images. Thanks for posting.
I just bought a?4x5 system and was curious about how you made your
exposures.?For the first image do you remember what movements you used in
setting up for the first image and why you used them? What f-stop did you
use? Any info you could provide would be much appreciated.
Again, lovely,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA