Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rose on Black
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Nov 26 02:05:36 2008

A beautiful flower Len.

Some of the petals show an unusual coarse cloth like texture - was it
so? the others do look like silk.
Did you push any setting or use a flash light?

Flowers are challenging creatures for photographers, in my mother tongue
they are feminine, and you did get this delicate spirit here.

Thanks nfor sharing
Philippe