Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rose on Black
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Nov 26 03:45:34 2008

Hi Philippe,

Thanks you for your kind comments. For some reason my photos lately
have been more appealing to the feminine side.

The whole flower is made of the same textured cloth. It is only
visible on close inspection. I think it is brought out by the direct
lighting. I used a very small fill flash to bring out the highlights
of the flower and subdue the texture of the black velvet cloth. I
made no adjustments to the exposure at all and no adjustments in PS
except to reduce the file size for the web. The photo is not cropped
as I erroneously mentioned in my original post.

Thanks again for looking and for your appreciated comments.

Cheers,
Len