Subject: [Leica] does anyone here use twitter or ?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Nov 26 10:34:01 2008
References: <DE6BC2B5-501D-456E-9C0E-264152821CC6@mac.com> <ED68AEB0-E930-4FC5-987A-11D7F92C8D46@btinternet.com> <f091c6f20811252136g51a6c402ka3799e44ddffeda3@mail.gmail.com> <20081126062216.517B9DA8A73@smtp1.nine.ch> <DC807219-72DE-4BFF-A116-DCC9FAF15ECA@mac.com> <256734CD-8C05-4D16-A478-CDF15B2F6970@frozenlight.eu> <8C7FBC91-2328-4E6A-AEA9-3A45B553E85D@mac.com> <140508D5-EB12-4C9F-8F37-70C1D1075697@frozenlight.eu>

thanks again Nathan.

Twitter is also application based with dozens of add ons.
Fascinating - daunting - time consuming and
hopefully useful.
;~)

Fond regards,
George