Subject: [Leica] Report from LUG Central in Palo Alto, California
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Nov 27 22:41:06 2008

At 07:37 PM 11/27/2008, you wrote:
> From time to time over the last year the LUG has been shut down
> because of an overload on my server computers, caused by too much
> spam. In mid October there was a discussion I've just finished
> putting away the leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner, and during the
> 12 hour interval that I've been away from the computer, I got less
> than 5 spams in my mailbox. I think I am going to like this
> newfound silence, and I know the servers already like it.
>
>Brian Reid
>LUG Saloon Keeper

Thank you, Brian.  We are all thankful for our saloon keeper and any
spam filters you can find!  My ISP uses Postini as a spam filter and
manages to filter out 99.9% of all of the spam that comes my way.  I
have the pleasure of looking at the Junk Mail and deleting it
all.  It's so much easier than trying to deal with each individual
message about enhancing the size of my penis!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com