Subject: [Leica] Gun Photos
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Fri Nov 28 20:05:52 2008

Dusted off my rarely used lightbox and shot some photos of our
family's handguns as our daugher and soninlaw were in town and brought
there guns for some target practice (family tradition here in rural
Ohio).  This was a real Kyle Cassidy moment as we set up the shots.
Unfortunately my tripod leg broke so did the shots handheld.  Some
aren't as sharp as would have liked, but it was a start, I guess.

http://gallery.me.com/remphoto#100077&view=mosaic&sel=8

Rob

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Gun Photos)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Gun Photos)