Subject: [Leica] Gun Photos
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Nov 29 20:01:15 2008

I guess these don't do a lot for me. Technically they seem good, but
there's no "there" there. Because they are of hand guns there's an
emotional content, but there's nothing human, they are just objects
without context.

I compare them to Kyle's images which are about the relationship of
people to their firearms, and it's human.

For me these are very very good insurance photographs. You need to
find a way to add soul to these to draw me in.

Adam