Subject: [Leica] Gun Photos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 29 18:40:26 2008

Sonny Carter offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] Gun Photos

>> As i've said before, it is the Canadians we have to watch for.  They are
massed along our borders, most of their military bases are near our borders.
. . we can't be too careful. ;-)<<<<<<<<<

Sonny mon ami,

You just have to love the LUG family when it becomes fun and people don't
take it seriously. :-) Nothing happens anyway if one does take it serious,
but spoil friendship and camaraderie!

But Sonny, we only mass on yer border when the temperature is 40 below zero!
And all we want to do is share California and Florida weather with you folks
and nothing more nefarious!  :-) :-) I mean we wont even bring sling shots!
:-)

After all being the general kindly folks we are, we let your crazy ski
people come to British Columbia to do their thing in the mountains!!

Now I've tried to photograph those loony birds on sliding boards flying
through the air likes birds on wing. Man they are true crazy!

While those of us with some semblance of common sense, wish only to be warm
and enjoy the sand and surf of your southern states. :-)  Well of course you
know I really mean Mississippi! :-) You all! :-)

Dr. ted.  :-)

now that you just have to love! :-) Cool man, cool! :-)