Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 38, Issue 71
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Mon Dec 1 06:56:04 2008

And the Peugeot 505 Turbo....

Having been competent at doing engine pulls a few decades ago, My
Buick (AARP card required for purchase/sub-zero 'Chick Magnet' rating)
has been very reliable, if not exciting.  I look under the hood with
zero confidence of doing my own successful repairs. Just like the idea
of repairing a Leica (the cleaning of an Imarect was the limit for me!).

There's even a chime for leaving the turn indicator on...just like a
teenage son in the passenger seat (without the grocery bill).

Charlie