Subject: [Leica] Daved and confused
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Dec 2 11:31:26 2008

Hi Dave,
I understand your qualms.
In many ways, your own brains decide. BW or colour, who cares so long as
you still decide what pleases you better.
Yet, everything starts with visualisation; light, shapes, people,
places, etc - the rest is only technology, i.e. immaterial and can be
changed, at any time.
It also ends up with you, you seeing what has come of your endeavour,
and often another person visualising your end product - and this is also
what matters.
I am unsure the subject can be tackled differently, in photographic
terms I mean.
So no qualms - visualise, shoot, make the most of the neg/file/0 and1s
to your taste, and please our eyes with beautiful never seen before, and
never to be seen again photographs.
Bien amicalement.
Philippe