Subject: [Leica] HELP : Phx's 48th - Just for the light - David R
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Dec 2 11:41:36 2008

Thank you very much David,

little by little I'm getting a fairer view of what you all  perceive
over there.
the bricks I had intended to hide, apart from that patch on the left
hand side and the key stone of the gate ...
I guess my main screen is far too contrasty and should not be used for
editing - yet I like its BW rendition here :-[  probably close to your
LCD with punched up contrast
Thanks for the input and help
Bien amicalement
Philippe