Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson R-D1 users.........
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Dec 2 11:53:32 2008

Chris,
I use the 15, 21 and 28 on the R-D1s. Vignetting happens with all three
lenses - couldn't say how many stops because I never cared (and mostly never
used the unvignetting software featuire) - but the vignetting, dued to both
sensor and lens design, is approximately similar with the two longer lenses
and slightly bigger with the 15, which is also a tad less sharp.
Didier

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:Epson R-D1 users.........)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 users.........)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:Epson R-D1 users.........)