Subject: [Leica] RD 1 vignetting
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Dec 2 15:35:19 2008

There is a devignetting feature also in other converters like Adobe camera
RAW, Lightroom, Aperture et al, but this adds noise in the corner fields.
What I am concerned, I never used it as I can live well with vignetting on
wide angle shots.
Didier

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] RD 1 vignetting)