Subject: [Leica] My first Leica purchase in several years...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Dec 2 23:38:19 2008

I'm sure that Andrew has the hood on the shelf. I've seen hoods there with
his Summarits last week. Did you ask when ordering? Would have been no extra
freight and hassle.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.