Subject: [Leica] My first Leica purchase in several years...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Dec 3 12:02:39 2008

I bought a 75 from the same dealer.  It arrived today after eight days of
travel.  Part of that was over the holiday and weekend.  I've ordered a lens
hood from one of the HK dealers.  I use them on my Pentax lenses, and for
$15 bucks they do the same job as the Leica ones.  My IR cut filter is
coming from Popflash.  Amazing world we live in, huh?

Sonny

--
Regards,

Sonny