Subject: [Leica] My M8.2 arrived!
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Fri Dec 5 12:23:47 2008

Good Day to all:

Today is exciting!  My new M8.2 arrived this morning.  I was away at a
meeting when it was delivered, so my wife, who knew it was coming,
placed a bow on the package and set it under the Christmas tree.
Opening the package is a dramatic experience with Leica packaging.
Progressive disclosure taken to a new level.

Now the battery is charging and I can't wait to go out shooting.

I just had to tell somebody... Ken

Replies: Reply from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] My M8.2 arrived!)
Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] My M8.2 arrived!)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] My M8.2 arrived!)