Subject: [Leica] Bad news at Leica
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Dec 6 09:54:33 2008

It is truly amazing that factors that haven't really affected our day to
day lives are responsible for a crashing economy worldwide. But I was
expecting something bad to happen. For about 6 years (when my salary was
at its highest), I picked up both camera equipment and some guitars that
I knew I would not be able to afford if and when times got tough. Sure
enough, a new chancellor came in and demoted a lot of people who look
like me so we could be replaced with others who would improve our
diversity. Now this.