Subject: [Leica] R10 - was bad news at Leica
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon Dec 8 02:34:36 2008

Hi Luggers,
When Henning and I sat with Maike at Photokina to be shown the S2 she
told us that she would be turning her attention to the R10 in the new
year after the S2 was launched.
I asked but she wouldn't be pinned down on a specific time.
Believing her, I have kept four of my R lenses in anticipation of the
R10.
Cheers,
Howard

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] R10 - was bad news at Leica)