Subject: [Leica] SF dinner with Hoppies et al
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Mon Dec 8 21:42:28 2008

Ted wrote:

>> One conclusion, we who didn't attend might make, is Tricia was the most
favored subject to photograph.<<

>Well if she wasn't the most favored subject she certainly was the most
favorite wine Mistress at pouring! :-)

However she was certainly the centre of attraction for many of the key
pictures.:-) Particularly Leica stacking as you can see in the Gallery.

And guess what? She had just graduated in completing a photography course
and had absolutely no idea she was going to be mingling with the great Leica
photographers of the world! :-) Those of the LUG! :-) Of course she was
thrilled with all those Leicas piled high on the bar! :-) See pictures.

--

But if you look closely, it's hard not to notice that critical focus was on
the Infamous Stack O'Leicas, and not on sweet Tricia! What's up with that?!?

Peter.
SF, CA