Subject: [Leica] SF dinner with Hoppies et al
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (hoppyman@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Wed Dec 10 20:45:44 2008

Peter, everyone claimed to like chatting with the friendly
Tricia. However they nervously glanced to where their Leica was in the bar
stack on a rocking boat! Me, I was struggling to focus accurately owing to a
combination of jet lag, aging eyes and ISO 1250 or so at f/1.4. I think I
got two acceptably sharp frames. Lucky for all of us that Ken did so well.
Cheers
SF hoppy after margaritas.