Subject: [Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 8 22:51:02 2008

Time and cost??

It took me about 3 hours to put the Seville book together, plus
perhaps another hour to write and proofread the commentary in English
and Spanish (should have spent more on the latter, there is a stupid
error in one of the Spanish captions, but I am not telling...). The
book uploaded to Blurb while I had dinner, and the cost? The software
is free, the books are between $25 and $38 (depending on cover options
chosen). It would cost me the same to print this many pages on my Epson.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu