Subject: [Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Dec 9 09:28:59 2008

I have done some self-publishing before - mainly some small iPhoto
books and calendars - and if I were more organized and efficient I
could put together a Blurb book a lot quicker than I probably can.

Considering all the suggestions, I think if I can convince myself the
Blurb books are reasonably archival and will last for the kids growing
up and the kids yet to be born, that's the way I'll go.

The big plus is the ability to caption the photos.  Also, since I've
got an extremely large and far-flung extended family, I can just print
a copy for me and then broadcast email the information so whoever
wants one can order one.

The minus is there will be no 'oohing and aahing' when pulling prints
out of the shoe box, passing them around the table and trying to guess
who is in each shot and when and where it was made.  ;-)

I sure hope Blurb stays in business long enough for this project to be
completed.

Thanks again,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?)