Subject: [Leica] SANTAS AND SAM
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon Dec 15 12:11:05 2008

Hi All: I was driving in lower Manhattan, New York City on Saturday and was
suddenly confronted by what looked like a sea of red outfits. Hundreds of
Santas, both mail and female seemed to be descending on the South Street
Seaport. I parked the car and went over to the Seaport and found that I was
in the middle of "SANTACON" a yearly event of which I had never heard.
Hundreds of college students, beers in hand were celebrating a cold version
of Spring Break. It was amazing and this photo can in no way be illustrative
of the noise or feeling you get when you are in the middle. There are many
more pictures and they will be added with time. For now enjoy Santacon and
the second image,  that of Samatha Brown, traveling television hostess on
the Travel Channel. She happened to be there and graciously consented to
having an image made. Bests: vroger

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/6029342_fsFot#437147165_p22vy-L-LB

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/6029342_fsFot#437074095_9Po3A-L-LB

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] SANTAS AND SAM)