Subject: [Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2 TEST
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Dec 16 16:55:41 2008

I've got a new camera too, a Pentacon with a Zeiss Jena Biotar 58/2,
this is a nice lens, probably not si smooth as some Leica glasses but
it has a nice rendition and transition from focus to non focus areas,
as Dr.. Marc J. Small says "he never founded a bad Zeiss lens", I was
quite influenced to try this once I've read his book, it is a cheap
and amazing camera.

All these are with Plus X, on the nex days I want post some more:

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=882410

Thanks for looking, your c&c always helps

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2 TEST)
Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2 TEST)