Subject: [Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2 TEST
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Dec 17 14:03:12 2008

Hi Len,

Here you can see the Pentacon F with the Biotar 58/2

I'm sorry, I have not informed about exposure, the picture of the Wine
bottle was about F 2,8, the 2 outdoor pictures of the lady and the
first one on the street was shot wide open at F2, the  8391628 outdoor
Modern Art Barcelona Museum was at F 5,6 and 1/500. I'm absolutely
agree with you about the performance of the Plus X, IMO is a good film
for a such test, I'm agree too on your opinion about the smooth
transition of the focus zone, the only "but" I say about the lens is
that I find it is a little too much contrasted..., or I'm too much
used to see through the Leica glass, particularly the old ones we like
as the Summitar.

Thanks for looking and for your comments

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 17/12/2008, a las 3:24, Leonard Taupier escribi?: