Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the nudge, Mr. Grinch!
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Tue Dec 16 19:12:02 2008

Hey Ted,
                 Mr Grinch just hit the Niagara area tonight. The St.
Catharines Standard
lost 3 editors and a reporter, the Niagara Falls Review one editor
and the little
Welland Tribune where Douglas Kirkland began his career lost 8 people
total.
Sun media is cutting 600 bodies a week before Christmas!!

Kevin Argue