Subject: [Leica] Cuba?
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Sat Jan 3 19:08:25 2009

Tina,
           The biggest problem is your US based credit cards don't
work in Cuba so it
is a problem. My Canadian credit cards were taken over by CITI Bank
and Capital
One so I have a problem. My sister is leaving in 2 weeks for a Cuban
resort. I personally
flew to Havana from both Toronto and Montreal. Havana is a great
place to visit. I
even had my first picture used by Leica in Germany from Cuba. Black
and white
shot just outside in Hershey , Cuba.

Cheers,
Kevin