Subject: [Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Dec 17 15:39:30 2008

Hi Marc,

Thank you very much for all your really interesting details and
general information, I'm very happy with my old new toy, at least I
can say that I have something archaeolgical!. Well, I've paid much
more less than the values indicated by you, this would be a good deal
if the today value was between 800/1200$. I've saw a similar one on e-
bay, announced as a Contax F, but with the same logo as mine, asking
"Buy it now" for 813$ ...??!

Well, the camera and lens is younger than me, it shall run!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 18/12/2008, a las 0:10, Marc James Small escribi?: