Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies USA adventures 1
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Dec 17 19:50:02 2008

Hi Geoff,

I heard a reference to the Las Vegas area snow on the Weather Channel, and
commented to my wife, wondering if you were still in the area.  Have fun,
but be careful.  At least you were able to find a little color among the
rocks in the first photo.  No comments on the second.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA