Subject: [Leica] un-believable - now off-topic and long-ish
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Dec 20 09:22:08 2008

Sorry Seth, but I am afraid your patriotism may have got the better of
you. GM and Chrysler are in the dumps because they build too many cars
that nobody wants to buy. You may like your Cadillacs but there simply
are not enough of you either in the US or elsewhere. Of the big 3 (or
2 1/2 by now), Ford is the only one that actually makes cars that
people want to buy.

And the financial crisis did NOT cause their problems, it merely
exposed them. Even without the crisis, GM and Chrysler in particular
were companies in terminal decline. The US taxpayer bailout will buy a
few additional months, but it is the height of obscenity.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu