Subject: [Leica] un-believable - now off-topic and long-ish
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Dec 20 09:45:37 2008

Nathan, if it were patriotism I would not have avoided American cars for
over 40 years. Your generalizations are charming: 'GM and Chrysler are in
the dumps because they build too many cars that nobody wants to buy' - but
millions of people are buying GM and Chrysler cars; 'Ford is the only one
that actually makes cars that people want to buy' - Ford sells fewer cars in
U.S. than GM and - the largest selling 'foreign car in China? Buick.

You simply don't know the facts. All three companies suffer today from
having created over a period of 25 or more years reputations for building
mediocre cars. That takes time to overcome.

Seth