Subject: [Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Dec 20 14:43:54 2008

The main purpose of the S2, as far as I am concerned, is to make the
M8 seem "priced right"...

but I am as guilty as many here, so I will say it as a New Years'
Resolution...

I will chase the ideal image rather than the ideal camera...

and I'll remember that the two may at best, have a vague or intangible
association...

or none at all...

Steve