Subject: [Leica] Re: Unbelievable
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 16:25:01 2008

It should also be mentioned, that even though the new digital projector from
Leica is priced at $9k, it is at the low end of the high quality projector
price range. ?From the images and color quality I saw at photokina, it is a
real killer image maker. To bad I cannot afford one. ?;-)

?Gene -------------- Original message from "wildlightphoto@earthlink.net"