Subject: [Leica] Re: Unbelievable
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 16:18:41 2008

They are already doing this with their Summarit line of lenses, which the 28
Elmarit Asph should also fit into this category. ?The problem they are
having with this line is that many feel these are compromise lens designs,
and not real leica lenses, although they are, and are actually made by leica
in germany, which you cannot say for the zeiss line of m lenses, but are in
the same price point. ?From what I have seen and this is also shown by
Nathan's recent postings using his 35 Summarit, is that these are indeed
worthy of the leica lable.?