Subject: [Leica] un-believable - now 'way' off-topic and long
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Dec 20 18:00:50 2008

Seth,
I agree with you 100% about deregulation and the venality of the bankers.
But dont underestimate the greed of the borrowers either, it takes two to
tango. Its a cultural thing, dont save, borrow and borrow and borrow.
Remember caveat emptor (Let the buyer beware) is the keyword in any
contract.
Cheers
Jayanand