Subject: [Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Dec 21 01:59:17 2008

Nah, I have specific uses for that S2, if I ever  can afford it: landscape,
XPan cropping, etc. mmmm...

Meanwhile, I will make do with my E-3, which despite the half-half moniker,
is the best digital camera for my needs right now!

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://richardfman.wordpress.com