Subject: [Leica] Sweeping the Water
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Dec 21 15:10:31 2008

The Japanese generally likes to keep their places nice and neat, even their
national parks. Stray leaves are swept away unless they are artfully
arranged. Clearly, these people are keeping the riverlet clean (the wooden
sign says "Bridge for Cranes to Walk Over," but may be the Nihongo semantic
is different from the Chinese, as I doubt any crane would walk on the bridge
per se) but I can't say I understand how a broom is the best tools for the
job. Picture at:

http://richardfman.wordpress.com/2008/12/21/sweeping-the-water/

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com