Subject: [Leica] old techpan question
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 21 06:16:50 2008

Hi Simon,

If you have the time to play around and don't mind less then perfect
photos, try it. How far out of date is it?

I shot some Panatomic-X that was out of date by 20 years and it still
gave me beautiful photos. And it was not in the fridge. Of course I
had fresh developer and rated the film around 10. Sometimes you get
surprised.

Len