Subject: [Leica] Re: The S2 is not a LEICA
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Dec 21 08:42:23 2008

Larry,
Oskar's babies have grown up :-)

The S2 is somewhere closer to the size of a Pro-DSLR rather than an MF
camera with a digital back, very compact for what it offers.

Benz probably never imagined that his light carriage with wire-spoked
wheels would one day turn into an E-Class limousine.

I'm still looking forward to seeing what Leica will bring out next.

Cheers
Douglas