Subject: [Leica] Longest night
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sun Dec 21 12:44:25 2008

It's quite possible that the dances are related. The English traditional
dancing that you see there is called Morris Dancing. The word Morris
supposedly being derived from Moorish - los Moros of Spain. Quite how it got
to England, if true, is a bit of a mystery.

http://www.icknieldwaymorrismen.org.uk/morris_dancing.html

Bob