Subject: [Leica] Longest night
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 21 13:13:27 2008

Hi Bob,

This is really interesting and I love to know as much as possible
about history and traditions, Spain is a very rich Country in
traditions, I suppose all Europe Countries too, but in my Country they
are Regions with absolutely different cultural influences, Andalucia
is absolutely from Catalonia, with many Mediterranean infuences, and
very different too from Galice, Basque and others..., the website you
sand me looks very interesting, thank you very much, I've enjoyed your
details.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 21/12/2008, a las 21:43, Bob W escribi?: